Monday, September 17, 2012

New Mexicans and Hunters birthday

Um I guess when you clean farm equipment it requires that you dress as a Ghostbuster.


Well it's harvest (Jer) and construction time in Jackson (James) ... so with that Jill and I skip town :) We made a trip down to sexy new mexi to visit the fam. We had so much fun even though Jill and I greeted each other with grunts every morning when our children woke up too early. While we were there we celebrated Hunters 2nd birthday!



Ha ha Cole kills me in this picture! And I'm pretty sure that's Huntersfirst carbonated beverage EVER... Thanks aunt Jill.




His favorite toy of the day was his lawn mower thanks to Grammy!
And yes those are the only pictures I took in New Mexico. I have a bunch of video but I figure I will spare you all from hearing my narrating in the back ground. Thanks Grammy, Grandad, Cardon (I now know the true meaning of a full frontal hug ;) Katie and Nathan fam (they sure know how to throw an FHE Partay) and my awesome aunts and uncle and cousins! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment