Monday, September 17, 2012

The first step is accepting you have a problem

Well I might as well just come out with it... I have an irrational fear of mice. There is one dead in a mouse trap in my living room that I refuse to touch so Jer will have a nice surprise to come home to tonight. This is the 3rd mouse encounter I have had in the past 2 days and Jer has had more that he said I didn't need to know about.

Well 2 cans of Lysol spray, Clorox wipes and bleach later I am still hiding in the other room of my house blogging. No I cannot sleep until its gone and I can sanitize the area it's been dead in for 5+ hours. Let's just say that I will be dreaming of those creepy beedy eyes for the rest of my life. Thanks Jill for the text of the pictures of that bleeping mouse.

Well now you all know...I am Meredith and I'm a anti-mouse aholic. I'll let you know when I am clean and sober of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment