Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sometimes life gets a little... Crazy!







I have had many people ask me what it is that I do all day... Then I ask my mom 6 kids really?

Well July has been a little bit of a crazy month. We went to Farmington for Emma's reception and to see Granny. Then a week later we went back for Granny's funeral. It was a bitter sweet visit and to tell you the truth it all still feels like a blur. It was so amazing to see all all of my family and play some catch up.




I stole this picture from my cousin Paul who is amazing! The crazy thing is that this isn't even the whole family. I love them all!



Then the day I got back was mine and Jer's 3rd anniversary. The next night Jill was nice enough to watch Hunter so that we could go out to dinner. Then away he went to harvest some grain in Blackfoot (nice knowing you) don't worry it's only for August this time. He already managed to send me this picture




No Jeremy I still don't think your tractor is sexy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!!! You crack me up. Glad to hear all went well in new Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Is it weird that I got on here to say, "Hahahahaha, you crack me up!!" and that is EXACTLY what Nicole wrote! Goodness!

    Funerals are such bitter sweet times. I'm glad we have the gospel perspective. Not sure how people get through them without it.

    Your family is huge. Holy moly!!

    ReplyDelete