Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy New Mexicans


Well Jill and I were feeling a little brave and decided that we would head down to the land of enchantment ... with all three of the kidos... with only 3 seat belts in the back... for 10 hours... we ended up doing it in two days.

It was Emma's reception and we worked on the yard non stop until the day came, then during a major drought may I remind you, it thunder stormed like it was going to flood and we needed to catch an ark... good thing Emma and Hyrum know how to have a good time and danced under the tent like there was no tomorrow. I somehow managed to get zero pictures of the reception (so I stole some off of her Facebook) but got a lot of my nephews and new nieces.




After the rain



Coming out of the Boise Temple



At the Parma reception... Um can we say meant to be!



Easton, Hunter and Cole



Cole Bug



East the Beast (Jill gave him this nickname/ I told him he was and Angel and he said "no I'm not an angel I'm a dog")



Noah Boy



Preston- we don't get to see this cutie near enough so I am so sad I ended up with zero good pictures of him. Preston and Hunter are about 5 months apart and I have a feeling that these two will become best buds!






Our little lady Leah Marie, she is seriously like the best baby...love her!



Miss Macy
Leah and Macy are only 6 days apart but Macy beats her out by about 3 pounds. Love those chubby cheeks!



Katie Lady... I know you would never think she had 3 children and her smallest was 9 pounds!



Uncle Tay Tay- don't worry he has like ten more new cars to show off. Hunter was very interested.






Cardeeni
Don't worry he kept us laughing... He kept asking me if Hunter was adopted by Chinese people because his eyes are so slanted... I don't know what do you think?



Yep defiantly Chinese!



I hate that it is such a blurry picture of Leah and Hunter with Grammy.




Hanging with uncle Taylor







I love these of 6 of the 7 grand kids (we are retarded and didn't take these when Preston and Kelly were there) we may have to do some photo shop.

We had such a blast and loved our visits with Granny... It made it worth every hour of that long trip!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun!! Please, never leave again like that!! Without you or gena, I had no friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete