Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hunters birthday part 1

So I may never get Hunters real birthday pictures on here because they are on Jeremy's laptop and he is intergalactic and has it with him at all times. So... Here is a little preview.

Jill, Easton and Leah came over with some presents! They even had a special delivery from Grammy all the way from New Mexico. Nothing like balloons and a dump truck to make your day special. Thanks Grammy! Jill was so nice to give him a ball with a bell in it and a pig that oinks...Hunter LOVES it... I think I hear it in my sleep. Thanks Jill... Paybacks?





















September 13 2011. 1 year old




The pig... Enough said!

Love you Hunter Man!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha!! I love the pig... oh and Annie loves it too :)

    ReplyDelete