Saturday, June 4, 2011

This is what happens when dad takes care of Hunter...

It is so funny that I have become a major blogger as of late. The main reason is because I got this great new app where i can just whip a post together. So i am on a quest to document as much of this little guys life as I can!

Jer was so nice to take Hunter this morning so that I could sleep in...when I came down this is what I found...




Hunter playing with the wii gun and Jeremy playing a video game on the camp chair (from outside) Well they both looked pretty happy and I got some extra sleep, I'd say it was a win win win.







Hunter decided he wanted a turn to play....he really just wanted to watch this...



Sports center! Is he a guys guy or what!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment